RNDr. Vratislav Peřina, CSc.
Date and place of birth: 8.11.1941 in Prague, Czechoslovakia (present-day Czech Republic), married (1969), two children (1971,1974)
|1955-1958||high school (Prague 6, Bila str.)|
|1958-1963||Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
Specialization: electronics and vacuum physics
|1980||CSc. degree (eq. to Ph.D.) & RNDr degree (eq. to Msc.)
Thesis: Wave Phenomena in Low Temperature Plasma, Prague 1980 (in czech)
|1963-1983||Institute of Physics of Czech Academyi Sciences
Experience: Plasma and laser physics4
|1984-1988||State Institute for Restoration
Experience: Corrosion processes of materials of monuments and methods for their restoration and conservation.
|1985-1990||Academy of Arts, courses in physics for conservators.|
|1988-now||Research scientist, Neutron Physics Department of Nuclear Physics Institute of Czech Academy of Sciences, Rez near Prague
Experience: High energy ion beam analysis of solid surface (Rutherford Backscattering Spectroscopy, Particle Induced X-Ray Emmision).
Major scientific interests
- The study of the grow, modification and structure of thin layers or multilayers used in microelectronics, optics, optoelectronics, x-ray optics, low temperature physics and hard coating.
- Study of systems prepared by ion implantation, ion beam mixing, ion beam assisted deposition, plasma deposition, laser assisted deposition, sol-gel technic etc.
|1969||Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences.|
|1979||Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences.|
|1984||Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences.|
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic: Institute of Physics, Institute of Scientific Instruments, Institute of Radio Engineering & Electronics, Inst. of Physics of Materials,
- Masaryk University Brno: Faculty of Science,
- Technical University Brno: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering,
- Charles University Prague: Faculty of Mathematics and Physics,
- Czech Technical University Prague: Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Faculty of Mechanical Engineering,
- University of Chemical Technology Prague,
- South Bohemian University,
- Ceske Budejovice University of Pardubice: Faculty of Chemical Technology,
- University of Helsinki, Accelerator Laboratory,
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finlands, Electronics, Fachhochshule Deggendorf,
- University of Regensburg,
- Technical University München
- Languages - Czech, English and basic Russian, German and very slightly French
A total of about 200 papers including contributions in proceedings of conferences
From the list of the recent publications
- Characterization of Er: LiNbO3 and APE:Er:LiNbO3 by RBS-channeling and XRD techniques, A. Mackova, R. Groetzschel, F. Eichhorn, P. Nekvindova, J. Spirkova, Surface and Interface Analysis, 36 (2004) 949-951.
- RBS and XPS study of TiOx layers prepared by PVD technique, A. Mackova, V. Perina, J. Krumeich and A. Kolouch, Surface and Interface Analysis, 36 (2004) 1171-1173.
- Popok V N, Azarko I I, Khaibullin R I, Stepanov A L, Hnatowicz V, Mackova A, Prasalovich S V. Radiation-induced change of polyimide properties under high-fluence and high ion current density implantation, Appl. Phys. A, 78, 1067-1072, 2004.
- Mackova A, Perina V, Hnatowicz V, Biederman H, Slavinska D, Choukourov A. Investigation of plasma polymer and nano composite polymer films by Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry and by Elastic Recoil Detection Analysis analytical methods, Acta Physica Slovaca, 54 (1), 2004.
- Jelinek M, Klini A, Oswald J, Studnicka V, Fotakis C, Mackova A. Properties of Er-doped layers grown from Er:YAG (YAP) crystalline targets by sub-picosecond laser deposition, Laser Phys. Lett. 1, 5, 248-252, 2004.
- Nekvindová P., Červená J., Čapek P., Macková A., Peřina V., Schröfel J. and Špirková J. Features of APE waveguides in different Er:LiNbO3 and (Er+Yb)LiNbO3 cuts: electrooptical coefficient r33, Optical Materials, 24(3), 527-536, 2003.
- Nekvindová P, Macková A, Peřina V, Červená J, Čapek P, Schrőfel J, Špirková J, Oswald J. Erbium medium temperature localised doping into lithium niobate and sapphire: A comparative study, Solid State Chemistry V , Solid State Phenomena, Vol. 90-91: 559-564, 2003.
- Popok V N, Khaibullin R I, Bazarov V V, Valeev V F, Hnatowicz V, Mackova A, Odzhaev V B. Anomalous depth distribution of Fe and Co atoms in polyimide implanted to high fluence, Nuclear Instruments & Methods In Physics Research Section B-Beam Interactions With Materials And Atoms, 191: 695-699, 2002.
- Macková A, Hnatowicz V, Peřina V, Popok V N, Khaibullin R I, Bazarov V V,Odzhaev V B.High-fluence implantation of iron into polyimide, Surface and Coatings Technology, 158-159: 395-398, 2002.
- Jelinek, M, Lančok, J, Pavelka, M, Atanasov P, A, Macková, A, Flory, F, Garapon, C. Optical and waveguiding properties of Nd:KGW films grown by pulsed laser deposition. Applied Physics A, 2002, Vol. 74, pp. 481-485.