All target systems including production targets were developed and bulit by the in-house research groups.
Review of the developed and currently used targets:
Solid state internal tangential targets I, angle 1°- 1.5°
- exchangeable tangential glancing angle target mounted on the top of the integral measuring probe
- incident beam energy range (dE = 1 - 4MeV)
- remote control of radial resp. vertical positions and azimuthal angle
- maximum beam power dissipation ~ 3kW
- minimum water cooling flow ~ 4l/min.
- beam homogeneity monitoring:
1. reflected beam measurement
2. secondary electron measurement
Upgraded solid state internal tangential target II, angle 1°-1.5°
Solid state external tangential target, angle 10°
Solid state external perpendicular (90°) target
Liquid external target
Positions of the targets on the cyclotron beam line system