Mgr. Petr Malinský, Ph.D.
Date and place of birth: 4. 1. 1981, Chrudim, Czech Republic
|2002-2007||Faculty of Pedagogy and Faculty of Science, J. E. Purkyne University in Usti nad Labem
Specialization - Tutorship of Physics and Mathematics - M.Sc. study
|2007-2015||Faculty of Science, J. E. Purkyne University in Usti nad Labem - Ph.D. student
Metal nano-particles in polymers prepared by ion implantation and their characterization
Academic and scientific titles
Tandetron Laboratory of Nuclear Physics Institute of Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Řež
full-time since 2009
J. E. Purkyne University in Ústí nad Labem, tutorship of lectures and practical of Atomic and Nuclear Physics
(2 weeks in each year) visiting researcher
- P108/12/G108 - Preparation, modification and characterization of materials by radiation; team member
- P108/11/0958 - Investigation of point defects in ZnO and their interaction with hydrogen and nitrogen; team member.
- 14-12837S - Interaction of hydrogen isotopes with candidate fusion materials; team member
- LM 2011019 - Center of Accelerators and Nuclear Analytical Methods; team member
- SGS UJEP 53222 15 0004 01 - Depth profiling of elements using of RBS method in samples with complicated surface morphology - application on the nano-structural materials; solver
Major scientific interests
Ion beam analysis research (RBS, ERDA, RBS channelling, and TOF spectrometry); accelerator technology, instrumentation and application in material science (ion beam implantation); characterization and preparation of nano-structures for photonics, spintronics and other application prepared in polymers, glasses and crystalline materials; study of growth, modification and structure of thin layers or multilayers used in microelectronics, optics, optoelectronics and medicine using ion beam analytical methods; using of RBS-channelling to study crystalline materials and host atom positions; study of surface roughness influence on spectra of back-scattered ions during the ion beam analysis; magnetron sputtering; simulation of energy loss and straggling of energetic ions using SRIM and TRIDYNE; image analysis of the TEM results using MATLAB; AFM analysis with using GWYDDION; programming (Fortran, C, Matlab, Mathematica).
|2008||Rector’s J. E. Purkynje University award for extraordinary results in research activities|
|2012||Rector’s J. E. Purkynje University award for extraordinary results in research activities|
42 original publications in reviewed journals and about 131 citations, h index 7 (source WOS).