Overview of mandatory disclosed information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll.
1. The full official name of the liable entity
Nuclear Physics Institute of the CAS, public research institution, (Czech name of the institute: Ústav jaderné fyziky AV ČR, v. v. i.), registered in the register of public research institutions under file mark No. 17113/2006-34/ÚJF, 1. January 2007.
2. Reason and method of setting up a liable entity, including the conditions and principles under which it operates
The Institute has been established by the resolution of the twenty-fifth session of the Presidium of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences (hereinafter the "CSAS") held on 22nd December 1971, effective from 1st January 1972, under the name the Nuclear Physics Institute of the CSAS. Under section 18 (2) of Act No. 283/1992 Coll., the Institute became an entity within the Czech Academy of Sciences as of 31st December 1992. By the resolution of the constituting session of the Academy Assembly of the Czech Academy of Sciences held on 24th and 25th February 1993, the Institute of Radiation Dosimetry of the Czech Academy of Sciences, identification number 00213772, located in Prague 8, Na Truhlářce 39/64, was consolidated into the Nuclear Physics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences as of 30th June 1994. Under Act No. 341/2005 Coll., the legal status of the Nuclear Physics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences was transformed from a state contributory organization into a public research institution (abbreviated in Czech as v. v. i.) from 1st January 2007.
4. Description of the organizational structure of the liable entity
- Nuclear Physics Institute of the CAS, p. r. i.
250 68 Husinec - Řež
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Data box: t8xmzqw
- Tel.: +420 220 941 147
6. Identification number and tax identification number of the organization
- ID: 61389005
- Tax ID: CZ61389005
7. Where to get relevant information
- post mail:
Nuclear Physics Institute of the CAS, p. r. i.
250 68 Husinec - Řež
- telephone: +420 220 941 147
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Method of payment for providing information
- account number: 671958383/0300
- constant symbol: 0308
- variable symbol: 1111
- Note: Company ID or applicant's name and surname
9. Place, where an application or complaint can be filed, a proposal or initiative or other request made, or a place to receive a decision
- Office of the director: Mon - Fri 8:00 - 13.00
- data box: t8xmzqw
- e-mail: email@example.com
10. Place, time limit and method of appeal against the decision of the liable entity, including the requirements placed on the applicant in this context, as well as a description of the procedures and rules to be followed for these activities
An appeal against decision of the liable entity can be filed within 15 days from the date of delivery of the decision, in written form. The appeal has to be delivered to the obliged entity that issued the decision, i.e. NPI of the CAS. Within 15 days from the date of the service appeal, the liable entity shall submit the appeal together with the file to the superior authority.
2. Complaint about the information request process:
The applicant can, if legal reasons are met, file a complaint about the procedure for processing the request for information, especially if he/she has not been issued a decision to reject the application within 15 days from the delivery of the application to the NPI of the CAS or if he/she has not been provided with information either at all or only part of the request without a refusal decision. The complaint may be filed in writing by the NPI of the CAS within 30 days of the date of delivery of the notice of execution of the application or from the date of expiry of the period for providing information. The complaint shall be decided by the superior authority within 15 days of the date on which it was submitted. Other requests and proposals are handled in accordance with Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative procedure code and in accordance with the internal regulations of the NPI of the CAS.
12. Description of procedures
Proceedings of the NPI of the CAS in handling proposals and requests of citizens pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., On Free Access to Information.
- NPI of the CAS will assess the content of each submitted application and:
- if the application is incomprehensible, it is not clear what information is required or it is formulated too generally; it has to be clarified; if the applicant does not specify the application within 30 days from the date of its delivery, the NPI of the CAS will postpone the application,
- if the requested information does not relate to the NPI of the CAS competence, it will postpone the request and communicate this justified fact to the applicant within 7 days,
- provide the requested information within 15 days of receipt of the submission or specification of the request, in written form, by consulting the file, including the possibility of making a copy on storage media.
- If the information is not provided to the applicant for an oral application or if the applicant does not consider the information provided orally to be sufficient, an application shall be made in written form.
- The conditions under which the NPI of the CAS is obliged to, or may refuse, the requested information, to limit the provision of the information or to refer to the published information, are regulated by Act No. 106/1999 Coll.
- The deadline for providing information may be extended for serious reasons (§14, section 7 of Act No. 106/1999 Coll.), but not more than by 10 days.
13. Overview of the most important regulations according to activities of the liable entity, in particular, acts and decisions, which stipulates the right to request information and which governs other citizens' rights in relation to the liable entity:
Legislation related to the activities of the NPI
- Act No. 283/1992 Coll., On the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Act No. 106/1999 Coll., On Free Access to Information
- Act No. 130/2002 Coll., On support of research, experimental development and innovation
- Act No. 341/2005 Coll., On Public Research Institutions
- Act No. 137/2006 Coll., On Public Procurement
- Foundation deed
14. Annual reports for previous calendar years on the entity's activities in providing information
- Zpráva Ústavu jaderné fyziky AV ČR o poskytování informací za rok 2015
- Zpráva Ústavu jaderné fyziky AV ČR o poskytování informací za rok 2016
- Zpráva Ústavu jaderné fyziky AV ČR o poskytování informací za rok 2017
- Zpráva Ústavu jaderné fyziky AV ČR o poskytování informací za rok 2018
Overview of the requests per 2018:
Overview of the requests per 2017:
Overview of the requests per 2016:
Overview of the requests per 2015: