In accordance with Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 23rd October 2019 on the protection of persons who report violations of European Union law (hereinafter the “Directive”), the Nuclear Physics Institute of the CAS, p. r. i. (hereinafter referred to as the “NPI”) authorized person to receive and investigate notifications of infringements (hereinafter referred to as the “Relevant Person”).
Notification of an infringement
Only a person who, in connection with work or other similar activities, has become aware of an infringement which infringes legislation falling within one of the areas defined by the Directive may submit a notification. The complete list of legislation falling within the material scope of the Directive is here.
NPI declares to the Notifiers complete protection of personal data and information in the notification.
In accordance with the Directive, the following NPI communication channels are available to Notifiers who draw attention to the finding of an infringement meeting the criteria of the Directive:
The relevant person was authorized by the director of NPI: Ing. Jan Kameník, Ph.D.
Communication with the Relevant Person:
1. Electronically: by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.
2. In person: always after prior agreement with the relevant person.
3. In writing: to the address: Hlavní 130, 250 68 Řež. In the case of submission according to this point, the notification can be submitted in a sealed envelope marked DO NOT OPEN - NOTIFIER.
4. By phone at: +420 910 256 703
5. Through the external communication system of the Ministry of Justice https://oznamovatel.justice.cz/chci-podat-oznameni/ (only in Czech)
1. If the Notifier submits the notification through communication channels other than those specified here, e.g. through the filing office or data box, NPI cannot guarantee protection of the Notifier's identity and the information provided in the notification in accordance with EU Directive No. 2019/1937.
2. We will ensure that if the Notification has been submitted through our Internal Notification System:
- protection of the Notifier's identity;
- protection against possible retaliatory measures against the Notifier and other persons to whom such protection belongs according to legal regulations.
3. We assess the validity and veracity of each Notice. If the Notice is reasonable and true, we will take corrective action.