The 2018 Prize
- Dr. Pietro Benetti Genolini (1990) presented the thesis Precision holography and supersymmetric theories on curved spaces defended in June 2018 at the Oxford University
- RNDr. Tomás Husek, Ph.D. (1988) presented the thesis Some aspects of the low-energy QCD at the precision frontier defended in September 2017 at the Charles University in Prague
- Mgr. Ing. Michal Jex, Ph.D. (1988) presented the thesis Strongly singular operators with interactions supported by curves and surfaces defended in October 2016 at the Czech Technical University in Prague
- Ing. Jan Korbel, Ph.D. (1988) presented the thesis Applications of generalized statistics and multifractals in financial markets and thermodynamics defended in May 2016 at the Czech Technical University in Prague
At its closing session on November 30, 20xx, the jury decided to award the main prize to
- Dr. Alberto Unopietro
for the thesis Sulle elettrodinamica dei corpi in movimento focused on behavior of fast moving bodies.
The jury also decided to give a honourable mention to the thesis of
- Ing. Agnieszka Jednokamienska, Ph.D.
entitled Elektrodynamika cial w ruchu which revealed relations between the energy and mass of objects