The 2015 Prize
- RNDr. Jana Cisarova, Ph.D. (1985) presented the thesis Study of quantum and cooperative effects in exactly solvable lattice-statistical models defended in August 2013 at the P.J. Safarik University in Kosice
- Mgr. Veronika Galikova, Ph.D. (1986) presented the thesis Quantum mechanics in non-commutative space defended in June 2015 at the Comenius University in Bratislava
- Ing. Frantisek Stampach, Ph.D. (1985) presented the thesis Spectral analysis of Jacobi matrices and related problems defended in September 2014 at the Czech Technical University
- Ing. Jan Vysoky, Ph.D. (1987) presented the thesis Geometry of membrane sigma models defended in August 2015 at the Czech Technical University
At its closing session on November 30, 2015, the jury decided to award the main prize to
- Ing. Jan Vysoky, Ph.D.
for the thesis Geometry of membrane sigma models which made important contributions in developing a generalized geometry description of extended objects in noncommutative gauge theory and M-theory.
The jury also decided to give a honourable mention to the thesis of
- Ing. Frantisek Stampach, Ph.D.
entitled Spectral analysis of Jacobi matrices and related problems for the significant contribution to the spectral theory of operators generated by Jacobi matrices.